The Reuzel Extreme Hold Matte Pomade offers a very firm hold, a matte finish and is easily washed out due to the water base, ideal for the" out of bed "style, but also structured looks with a lot of volume. Reuzel Pomade very discreet, it is modern, fresh, sweetish and reminds a little of the apple scent of the green Reuzel Pomade or the Reuzel Grooming Tonic.
The pomade itself is white, very creamy, you can get it really easy from the tin, even the rubbing between the palms requires no effort. But you immediately notice the difference to the Reuzel Matt or Fiber, the Extreme Hold is much stickier and thus provides a better ground hold in the hair. Like most water-based products, it gets firm and dry in the hair, yet the hair remains flexible and can be styled with your fingers or a comb.
In addition to the modern ingredients that requires a water-based pomade, there are also some natural and nourishing such as beeswax, lanolin, carnauba wax, hazelnut extract, chess extract, rosemary extract and stinging nettle extract.
made in USA
packed in a tin can with screw cap
Content: 35g (1,3 fl oz)
- Water (Aqua)
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Lanolin Wax
- Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Propylene Glycol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether
- VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- PEG-8 Beeswax
- Equisetum Arvense Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract
- Sorbic Acid